Healthcare and Counselling

From TSSU COVID Coalition Community Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  • The My SSP (Student Support Program). You have access to free, 24/7 phone calls, texts, or counselling support through the My SSP app. Call 1-844-451-9700, or download the app on the App Store or Google Play.
  • Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) provided through Homewood Health, for all those currently working. You can reach them at 1-800-663-1142. This can provide various counselling services and even financial planning advice.
  • Pacific Blue Cross has published a COVID-19 Resource Centre that might also be of interest to graduate students
  • All BC residents now have access to online mental health resources through CMHA: